Lindsey is one of my best friends from college. We met on the very first day our freshman year and we have been friends ever since. She currently lives and works in DC. When she announced she was coming to Dallas with her new boyfriend for the weekend, I knew Mark and I would be spending some fun time with her!
Lindsey's parents took us to an amazing place for dinner in Fort Worth. It is called Bonnell's. They serve all types of wild game. Not a single person at the table had a bad meal. I think Mark was pretty much in heaven since many of the decorations were stuffed ducks on the wall and he got to eat quail and elk for dinner. This dinner was quite a generous treat! We then headed back to her parents. Rob, Lindsey, Mark and I hung out in her parent's backyard and enjoyed a few drinks before going to bed. Then next morning, Lindsey's parents made us a wonderful breakfast. When we left at 10am Sunday morning, Mark and I felt like we had just taken a mini-vacation!
Rob is great and I hope he and Lindsey continue to have as much fun together as they are having right now! They sure do like one another!

No comments:
Post a Comment