UGH! No weight loss this week and not sure why. I did bootcamp and ran on my own along with following the Weight Watchers plan to perfection....why no weight loss?!?!?!?! Can you tell I am a little frustrated? On a positive note though, I easily slipped on a pair of shorts that I was not even able to get on 5 weeks ago so maybe the scale isn't showing what my body is actually doing. Its gotta be the bootcamp!I learned one good thing about food this week. Mark and I love sushi. We have gone out for sushi since we first started dating so we have our favorite things to order. We decided to treat ourselves to a mid-week date (using a coupon, of course). I researched on the Weight Watchers website and discovered what little of our favorite sushi I could eat, mostly because it was fried, had mayo or cream cheese, or was stacked with lots of fish and rice. I ended up having a spicy tuna California roll, a seaweed salad, and a bowl of miso soup. I loved every bite of it! Our date may not have included me sharing in our favorite rolls, but it was delicious and spending time with Mark always makes me happy!
I also made an important decision (mostly aided by Mark's encouragement) that I will attempt to run a 5K. I signed up for the Liberty Run on July 3 thinking it would be a good way to get some exercise on a Saturday (plus it was discounted admission on a Groupon deal). I thought I would try the 10K and just walk it but Mark suggested I truly challenge myself and run the entire 5K. Darn his athletic mentality! The last time I ran a 5K was nearly 7 years ago and it was hard then so this should be truly interesting. Good thing bootcamp has had me running!
Bring it on week 6!

Meghan, losing inches is awesome!! I think a lot of us (me included) get stuck on what the scale says. I am proud of you for working hard and man a 5K...I am impressed :)
ReplyDelete