It seemed like my mailbox was exploding with free items this week! The free razor was a great surprise and even came with a "refer a friend" coupon so my Dad will now be getting a free razor too. I love to share in free!

I went to Kohl's to make good use of my $20 Kohl's Cash along with a 20% off coupon. I left paying $4.32 for all of this which I was excited about. I love my new, trendy sandals and can't wait to wear this adorable
hoodie come fall!

I also did well at Kroger this week and
CVS though I forgot to take pictures of my purchases since my frozen food was melting. It is already really hot in Texas! I did leave
CVS with only paying $2.15 for almost $30 worth of items so I was very pleased with that shopping trip.
Mark also contributed to our saving money this weekend. Although this is not anywhere close to being free, he did save us over $500 by fixing our air conditioner himself rather than paying a service man to do it. I was really impressed that he was able to take everything apart and put it back together in order to allow us cool air. I could never have done it!
No comments:
Post a Comment