Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's the Little Things

Mark and I had another great weekend. Mark got a lot done in the front yard and it really looks great! I am amazed at what a little TLC can do for a yard! Out of all the great things we did together this weekend, two stood out as making my particularly happy.

Mark made me smile when I walked in the front door and found these beautiful, pink hydrangeas sitting on the coffee table. I love hydrangeas. I think they are simple and elegant. We had them at our wedding despite the fact that Mark thinks they look like weeds. I was shocked and this small gesture really made my heart happy.The second thing that made me happy this weekend was watching Anthony and Sarah Jane's dog, Stetson. Stetson lives at his grandparent's house so Wally and Jeanie dropped him off at our house before leaving town for Sarah Jane's sister's wedding. We loved having Stetson! He is so easy and loves Mark so much. He spent most of the weekend lounging on Dixie's dog bed. I think he thought he was in heaven!Like I have always said, it's the little things that make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment