13 years ago
Monday, June 21, 2010
A Belated Wedding Gift to Ourselves
Mark and I had a little time to kill before meeting my parents and grandparents for lunch on Saturday so we decided to take our wedding gift cards and head to Crate and Barrel. People were very generous to us so we had quite a bit of money there. We weren't sure what we were looking for until Mark spotted a great shelf for all of our bar-type items. We have been wanting one of these for awhile but had not found the perfect one yet....until now! I love our new piece!!! It fits just perfectly in our kitchen.
Mark put it together Saturday night and we loaded it up with all of our bar goodies. This made lots of room for me to spread things out in the kitchen so I spent some time Sunday rearranging things so we have less on our counter tops and more in the cabinets. The end result was total kitchen organization! Drinks anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment