Monday, June 28, 2010

Free! (or almost free)

A few good ones for this week though nothing fabulous to report from the grocery stores...

I got this free package of dog treats sent to me from Three Dogs Bakery and Walmart. They are adorable! They look like NutterButters for dogs. Dixie and Bandera are going to love these when they return home.
I made a quick trip to CVS one afternoon after getting an e-mail with a free product from CVS. My choice was either shaving creme or wet wipes so I chose shaving creme. Whenever I enter CVS, I always scan my CVS card at the red machine. The machine prints out extra coupons that you can't find anywhere else. This particular day, I got a coupon for free candy up to $2 so I managed to get all of this for just 31 cents (I had to buy over so tax could be included)! Mark loves the coconut M and M's so this was a little, cheap treat for him.I also scored another free Red Box rental (we rented "Blind Side" and LOVED it) along with 25% off two pedicures at a new salon that opened by my house. I completed a market research study on Tuesday night and got paid $85 cash for a little over an hour of my time. The topic that night was Kohl's so I was more than qualified to talk about that topic! I think people thought I knew a little too much about how to score a great deal there. And lastly, Mark was given a $50 gift card to Marshall's from a contractor at work so he generously gave it to me to use so I am counting this as free money! I plan to get a lamp for my bedside table and maybe a little something for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment