"Slow and steady, slow and steady" is what I keep telling myself. I got on the scale this morning and lost .4 pounds. Not very much. This makes a total of 3.9 pounds which is on track for losing considering I have been at it for a month but I wish it was coming off faster! I can tell a great difference in the fit of my clothes even if the scale isn't reflecting my hard work.I continued to work through Bootcamp this week. Whew, did the trainer put together some tough workouts! I am exhausted and hungry when I come home but I feel great (especially after a cool shower!). I even opted to run on my own Saturday morning at our local track. I ran 1.25 miles and walked 1.25. I was pleased with myself since it has been a long time since I chose to take a run.
Food choices were fairly simple this week since we ate at home the entire week including Friday night. We went over to our friends' new house Saturday night for dinner which always makes me nervous since I never know what people will serve for dinner. I lucked out because they decided to smoke chicken and corn and serve beans. A great Weight Watcher dinner! I made a healthy Triple Berry Trifle for dessert so I knew I could have a cup of that and still stay within my point range. Mark also made me a great breakfast Sunday morning of egg whites, toast, fruit and a small cup of orange juice. It made me feel very special that he not only got up early to make me breakfast, but also that he did it in a way that I could eat and enjoy!
I will be honest, I am really craving a Chic-Fil-A fried chicken sandwich and waffle fries (which is totally weird since I think I have eaten at this fast food chain maybe a total of 10 times in my entire life, no joke)or a yummy Tex-Mex meal of chips, salsa, refried beans, rice, and soft chicken tacos. Mark joked and said I could get these items but hold the, well, hold the everything. It was pretty funny since he is right!
Here's to a month of following the Weight Watchers exercise and points plan and not cheating! Looks like at least another month is ahead of me...

No comments:
Post a Comment