Being that it was a holiday weekend, stores were pushing more hot dogs and hamburgers than other great deals so I had a little bit more of a challenge though it didn't totally stop me!
I went to Target one afternoon and found all of this for just over $4. Thank goodness for being able to stack Target coupons with manufacturer coupons. It allowed for a great deal! I also used a $5 gift card I got from a previous purchase along with a free macaroni voucher I received in the mail.

Another morning before work I made a quick pit stop at
CVS. I bought these two cases of water (which we desperately needed) and a container of face soap (
CVS brand though it has the exact same ingredients at
Neutrogena but at half the price!) for 74 cents. It was wonderful. I hate spending
money on bottled water but for a little change, I am
ok with it!

I also receive all of these coupons in the mail this week. Kroger sent me a stack of coupons which you can't see but they were for great products I use all the time. I already got the free shampoo for Mark!

Although July 4th did not provide any excellent food deals, I still managed to stay in our $50 a week budget which is always my goal!
No comments:
Post a Comment