Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weight Watchers: Week 8 and 9

Yeah, well, I have been slacking a bit on Weight Watchers. I was great up to the time I left for Georgia and then wasn't even going to try to follow my points while taking a road trip. I enjoyed Sonic, coffee from Starbucks, and Cracker Barrel. All well worth the calories but not Weight Watchers friendly! I returned home and followed the plan up until the day before my sister-in-law's baby shower. Mark and I had to sample the sweet treats I made! We spent the majority of the weekend with Alicia and her two boys so we ate pizza, went out for Mexican, and grabbed what we could for lunch.

I have continued to exercise by either taking a 30 minute run in the morning or walking Bandera. My favorite time to walk/run is first thing in the morning. No one is up yet, it is still relatively cool outside (if you call 80 degrees cool), and I get it out of the way so I can do what I need to do the rest of the day. Plus, it makes Bandera really happy.

This week I have been pretty good. I could be MUCH better but I have been keeping a rough tally of points each day and I haven't been that far off the goal. If I have learned nothing else, dieting is hard, it is not convenient or easy, and it surely isn't fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment