It was a wonderful week of deals!
I got a coupon for $2 worth of free produce at Albertson's so I went and bought 3 peaches. It cost me 61 cents since I couldn't weigh them perfectly to equal $2. These were yummy peaches too!

In last weekend's newspaper there was a coupon for a free Frappe from McDonalds. I took advantage of this and got one for myself after also getting a free bagel from Einstein Brothers Bagels for Mark. Although the Frappe was delicious (it tasted like a caramel coffee milkshake), I looked up the nutrition information and I won't be drinking one of those again. A small is 490 calories and 20 grams of fat. Are you kidding me?!?!?!?! As Mark said, I just drank a double big mac for breakfast. Yikes! Free isn't THAT good.

I did a little back-to-school shopping for myself at Old Navy this weekend. I took advantage of their additional 50% off their clearance items sale combined with another 25% off because I worked at a school. It all added up to amazing deals! I got this t-shirt for $1.25, a v neck sweater for $1.50, and a pair of pants for $3.84. I also bought some non-sale items that were just too cute to pass up!

I had a wonderful day at Kroger on Sunday! I had a record savings of 58% so I spent only $29 and got a lot of great stuff. I got all of this for FREE:

And all of these items for no more than $1 each...most items being only 50 cents! I got the tin foil for just 15 cents!

My mailbox also proved to be a lucrative spot. All of these items came in the mail just yesterday!
Ha Ha Ha - I got ALL of those same freebies in my mail box last week... okay, what's up with the eye mask thing-y coming free w/ the All Bran samples???? That made me laugh???
ReplyDelete~Ali