
Mark and I bought a new truck this weekend! We are totally in love with it and have enjoyed driving around showing our friends and family the newest addition to our family. We weren't really planning on buying a new truck until December but when Mark got a lead on a deal (that we didn't take), it got us in the mood and next thing we knew, we were driving away in a 2009 Ford F150
Supercrew 4x4.

After test driving a Toyota Tundra and the Ford F150, I was sold on the Ford. Yes, even I had to test drive the trucks! I feel totally comfortable driving the new truck. The new truck has a huge back seat with plenty of leg room, room for Mark's hunting gear, and room for a future family. It has more bells and whistles than Mark originally wanted though it is safe to say, he is loving all the gadgets he is finding now! It has a camera that projects a picture on the rear view mirror to help with Mark's boat trailer, it beeps when you are about to back into something, it has heated and air conditioned seats, and even has the Sync feature which allows Mark to talk via
Bluetooth, make calls without ever touching his cell phone, and verbally control his music. It is a pretty cool truck!

Throughout the three day researching and buying experience, Mark and I felt very lucky to not only have one another but also to have the ability to be in a financial situation that allowed us to purchase such a vehicle. We are not rich, but we work hard and try to make wise decisions that allow us to put our money to the best use possible. We have been saving since we got married for a new truck and this week, we made it happen without having to totally change our lifestyle. Although we went from no car payments to two car payments within the last six months, we are still planning to have my car paid off next year and the truck paid off the following year. With a little financial planning and a budget anything is possible!
Yep, we are officially a Ford loving family!
COOOOOOOOOOOLL!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the truck! Made me realize I don't think I ever saw a picture of your car...you need to post one:)
ReplyDelete