Bandera is back to living at our house and I am thrilled! I have missed her terribly. She is a rotten dog who barks a lot, has quite the sassy attitude (she will actually be mad at you for an entire evening if you make fun of her or hurt her feelings), and isn't always nice to other dogs, but despite all these characteristics, I love her very much. She is loyal, loving, and a great
snuggler on the couch. Most of all, she does a great job protecting us which, if she could talk, I think she would say is her greatest accomplishment. She is getting older and older by the day and we are starting to notice it. She can't jump up on the bed as easily, she sleeps a lot, and even taking her for a short walk tires her out for the rest of the day.

Mark made pancakes for us Saturday morning and it has been a mini-tradition for us that when he makes pancakes, he makes a special plate of little pancakes with syrup for
Bandera. She loves pancakes and it is quite hysterical to watch her eat them!

I love
Bandera and am thankful she is our dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment