Thursday, July 22, 2010

Free (or almost free!)

Since I have been a terrible blogger, this entry will cover all the free (or almost free) that I have acquired over the past 2 weeks. We have enjoyed lots of great finds!

1. Buy One Get One Free Pizza at Durkin's Pizza using a coupon for the Entertainment Guide. This allowed us to spend $12 on 2 pizzas that fed Alicia, her 2 boys, Mark and myself for dinner one night, plus, we ate it for dinner and a lunch the following days. What a delicious deal!2. Many free samples have been arriving in the mail for me. It is like finding treasure in my mailbox!3. Mark loves Fruit by the Foot as a snack. They are expensive though so we agree I am only to buy them when I can get a great deal. At Tom Thumb last Sunday, they had a deal where if I bought 4 boxes for a little over $1 each, I got this box of granola bars free! I grabbed that deal considering a single box is usually $3.49.4. I needed to buy flowers for my sister-in-law's baby shower. I promise, I had every intention of not cheaping out on flowers but I was lucky and found all the flowers at 50% off. Who knew going to Walmart at 7am on a Saturday morning would lead to such a money saving deal! I bought 2 dozen roses and 2 full mixed bouquets for a total of $17. Best of all, they looked beautiful!5. In this past Sunday's paper, McDonald's offered this coupon in the Parade insert. You better believe Mark or I will be enjoying a free frappe or smoothie there!6. Neutrogena was having a full rebate on their anti-aging products last week. This product retails for $40. I bought it at CVS on sale and with a coupon so I not only got a deal and a free product, but also all my money back in a rebate check!

No comments:

Post a Comment