Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Weight Watchers: Week 7

With it being July 4th weekend, I took yet another break from Weight Watchers. I didn't go totally nuts or anything but I also didn't really restrict myself either.

July 3rd (the day most of the surrounding cities do fireworks) was rain-filled so our plans of gathering a group of our friends together to watch fireworks quickly change to us sitting in a car with our friends, Doug, Becky and Charlotte. We decided to go get pizza and visit Jenn, Tim, and Michael afterwards. Needless to say, we indulged in some adult beverages and yummy pizza - not so Weight Watcher friendly but a really fun time! I was also supposed to complete a 5K that morning, but didn't due to excessive rain.

July 4th we spent with Doug, Becky and Charlotte at another friend's house. Mandy, Derek, and Elliette treated us to delicious burgers. This day was not as terrible as the one before but still not point-friendly.

Even after enjoying Independence Day/Weekend, I only gained .2 pounds which is nothing really. I think it was due to the fact that I continued to exercise. I was thrilled because I was really worried about gaining the few pounds I have lost back in a single weekend. Whew!

I expect not to lose anything next Monday either. I am leaving to fly to Georgia and drive back to Texas with Mark's sister and her two little boys. Somehow 22 hours in the car over the course of 2 days does not equal Weight Watchers and that is just fine. I have come to terms that if I continue to work out and eat well when I can, allowing a little fun here and there won't hurt me too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment