I got some great deals on maternity clothing the past week! I was lucky enough to score all of these items from the Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church baby and maternity sale for just $35. All are Gap brand maternity clothing and in excellent shape!
I also got these items from a lady off Craigslist for a total of $20.
I decided that I really wanted fish and fresh veggies for dinner one night but had none of those items in my refrigerator so I opted to use a Whole Foods deal I bought on Living Social awhile ago. I had bought a coupon for $20 worth of items from this swanky market for just $10. This is what I got for a total of $22 (before coupon):
Not very much, huh? It is amazing to me that people do all their shopping at this over-priced store. These items weren't even organic! Luckily, I only paid $12 since I had the coupon which I felt was fair for a good sized piece of salmon, quinoa, a yummy salad, and some fresh fruit. A good reminder of why I coupon, that's for sure!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment