Oh baby, this belly has officially popped out! I am full on preggars now! It literally happened overnight. I came to work Monday looking sort of pregnant and Tuesday morning, people starting rubbing my hard belly because it was so obvious. This is a picture of me last week (I forgot to post it) but the belly is much rounder now!
This week our sweet baby is the size of a turnip. He/she can hear a lot more, his/her skeleton is hardening, and the umbilical cord is growing stronger and thicker. We go to find out the gender of the baby in 8 days. Mark is terrified it will be a girl. I have changed my tune and am truly unsure of what it will be. I wish those 8 days would fly by for I am ready to know if this is a girl or a boy!
My weekly e-mail said my dreams would become very vivid and they really are! I had one horrible nightmare this week that woke me up twice. I couldn't stop thinking that the baby (it was a girl in my dream) was already here and I chose to sleep instead of feeding it. I kept waking up in a panic over the fact that I neglected to feed my child - it was horrible!
No real food cravings still though I still love drinking my orange juice in the morning and having fruit as a snack. For some reason, fruit tastes like candy to me these days! That never happened before! Not to say I am not still enjoying some real sweets too....
These 17 weeks have been really enjoyable. I really wouldn't know I was pregnant except that I am really tired at the end of the work day and am growing a bump!
13 years ago



Meghan, I still at fruit like candy. Can't get enough of it! At least 3 whopping servings a day if not more! I haven't really craved anything, I just like to eat! So eat up girl! The tiredness will fade soon and you will feel like you can do anything for the next trimester! It really is the best! We can't wait to start shopping for Baby Miller! Talk to you soon, Abby and John
ReplyDelete