Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Free or Almost Free!

Not to worry, just because I am writing a lot about our dogs and my pregnancy doesn't mean I am not still couponing away!  Kroger has ruined my major savings now that they won't double or triple coupons but I am still coming away with significant savings which makes our grocery fund very happy!

I had two great deals this weekend:
1.  Bath and Body works had their Halloween stock at 50% off.  I used the pumpkin scent soap at a friend's house and wanted some but wasn't going to pay $5.50 a bottle for it!  After the discount, a card for a free travel size item of my choice, and an additional 20% off, I managed to get $16 worth of stuff for $4...less than the cost of the soap or lotion by itself!

2.  I scored two razors, a box of popcorn (salt makes this pregnant girl very happy!), and a pumpkin shaped Butterfinger treat for $3.33 instead of $22.  It is so crazy to be paying $10 for a razor when you can get it for less than $1!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment