Friday, October 7, 2011

Baby's Heartbeat at 15 Weeks Pregnant

I went for my 15 week doctor's appointment this morning and got to hear the baby's heartbeat again.  I decided to try to take a video on my phone in hopes of sharing it with Mark and our family so they would get to hear how cool it sounds.  It worked pretty well....except that the camera was upside down the whole time.  Ooops!  I never claimed to be a videographer!  You can really hear how strong it is towards the end so skip to that part if you aren't interested in the whole thing.  And, please ignore my unpainted toenails - a pedicure is in this girl's future this weekend!!!

My doctor said the baby is growing and has a very healthy heartbeat at 152.  It was 142 the first appointment and 160 the last appointment.  If we are following old wives tales, this indicates a girl's heartbeat though I am still feeling that we are having a little boy.  I made the gender appointment for the end of October so the mystery will be solved in 3 short weeks!  I can't believe how quickly time is passing.

I still haven't gained any weight though my belly is growing so the doctor said all is well!  I am sporting maternity pants and skirts and some tops so watch out for this fashionista!

No comments:

Post a Comment