I tend to buy cleaning supplies every few months. I use up the stockpile then go back for more. This month was a,"I need cleaning supplies NOW!" type of month so I needed to find some deals ASAP. Lucky for me, I needed a break from work one day, so ran to Target during lunch. I really lucked out when I found all these Scrubbing Bubbles products on sale. I had high value coupons plus an extra coupon that got me a $5 Target card. That same afternoon, I found a rebate page for these same products. All of these things combined let me pay just $4 for what would have been almost $45 in c
Kroger also sent me (along with everyone else in the world who has a Kroger card) a special envelope with some great coupons. Look at all these future deals just waiting for me to find them! They even gave me a $5 off a $50 purchase. I rarely spend $50 but when I do, I will be sure to use this little nugget!

No comments:
Post a Comment