Our little Dixie turned one last week! I can't believe how time passes so quickly. I remember this time last year, Mark told me he found a puppy for us and showed me her newborn pictures. Of course, like any other "mother" would, I think she is just as cute today as she was one year ago. Look how tiny she was! I like to think she is the one with her tongue sticking out, but honestly, we don't know.

We decided to celebrate with our neighbors/friends, Doug and Becky and their
Labradoodle, Cali. She and Dixie are good friends.
Bandera was not invited to the party since she can't play nice.

We had dinner with Doug, Becky, and Charlotte while the dogs played together outside. I made
Pupcakes for the humans (if we are going to have a dog party, might as well go all out with the name of the dessert!) and bought Frosty Paws for the dogs. For those of you who are not dog lovers, Frosty Paws are like
dixie cup ice cream treats for dogs. I bought the peanut butter flavor and the dogs loved it! We gave
Bandera hers the following night so she wasn't totally left out of the fun!

Cali was very concerned I was going to take hers away from her when I was really just trying to snap a picture of her enjoying her party treat. So, this is pretty funny that she has her Frosty Paws in her mouth while walking away.

Happy Birthday, Miss Dixie!
No comments:
Post a Comment