When I told Mark this, he said I still had him to take care of, but quite honestly, he is easy. I think I miss the drama and chaos that our two dogs bring to our daily lives. The hair, the barking, the mud, the mess...I miss it all! Plus, there is nothing better than coming home after a day at work and being greeted like you are the best thing that has happened to either of them all day.
After Mark fulfilled my need to be around a dog by taking me to the pet store by our house and asking if we could play with the Lab puppy there (he is a really good husband), I decided to be proactive this week and get something else to care for. Since we can't get another puppy, I decided on a tomato plant! I was inspired after my trip to the berry farm this weekend to grow something of my own. Mark bought me a tomato plant at Home Depot this weekend (it was even on sale!!!). I planted, fertilized, and watered it and think it is ready to grow! Mark asked me what I was going to name it and at first I didn't know. The name Marvin came to me as I was driving home from work yesterday so Marvin the Tomato Plant it is!

No comments:
Post a Comment