Our little house is coming together nicely. While Mark was away at a concert in Austin last weekend, I bought some furniture....and a vacuum, and a steam cleaner for the wood floors, and organizational gear for our closet....guess I was "nesting" while Mark was away!!!
Here is the furniture. I got an AWESOME deal on
craigslist. This is
Broyhill furniture that has never been used - it still had the wrappers on it! The table and buffet piece were staged in a model home. I decided to use the table and chairs in the kitchen and the serving piece in our dining room. Now all we need are some curtains and the kitchen area will be complete!


Although the cabinets were painted awhile ago, I am just now getting around to posting pictures of them. Mark put the cabinet doors on and it looks really nice (there is still one door missing). Here are the before and after pictures....a little paint and no ugly floral wallpaper goes A LONG way, huh?


We would love to redo the counter tops and get all stainless steal appliances but that will be much further down the road. We still needs rugs, new living room furniture, and to complete our bedroom and bathroom!
No comments:
Post a Comment