Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Friday

This past Friday, Mark left for a hunting trip so that meant I was in no real rush to go home after work. So, what did I do instead? SHOP!

I went to Crate and Barrel and used a portion of our gift cards from our wedding and bought some place mats for our new kitchen table. I just had to get some napkins to go with them so I bought these adorable fall leaf napkins (on sale). It makes the table look pretty cute for October! The great thing about the place mats is that they are so neutral, I will be able to use them year round and just switch out the napkins.
Next I went to the Vera Bradley store in Allen. Good golly, how I LOVE Vera Bradley. I controlled myself and walked in with a mission: Franny Purple Punch sunglasses. I have been thinking about these glasses since my mom and I went to a launch party over the summer. I saved up and found a coupon (that was the true selling point) and decided this was a gift to myself for the start of hunting season (if that isn't justification, I don't know what is!!!). I love my new glasses!
After that I was spent, literally and figuratively, so I went home, had dinner, and went for yummy J'Adore yogurt with Doug, Becky, and Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment