These are the remains of the "Wipe Your Paws" doormat that was outside by the door (that thing is seriously thick and very coarse!). The picture on the right would be the remains of a seat cushion from the outdoor sofa. I didn't get a picture of the following day when she destroyed the other seat cushion.
The funniest part about all of this is the instant I open the door to let the dogs in, Bandera begins barking a lot. I think she is telling me just how terrible Dixie was during the day and that she tried to tell her she was doing a bad thing. It is pretty funny.
I usually leave the mess so Mark can see what Dixie did all day. It just isn't the same as if you see it in person. Then, one of us has to clean it all up. Oh, Miss Dixie....
Luckily she doesn't do anything bad inside the house!

No comments:
Post a Comment