I know, it has been FOREVER since I have last blogged, but I am back!
Our bathroom is in the middle stages of being complete. We finally had tile installed, the tub set, and the walls painted this summer. The walls are a really light blue that seem to change color as the light of the day changes. I love the color! It took us awhile to save for this but we were happy to pay cash for everything and really like how it turned out.

The next step is getting a shower door installed, buying a vanity for our sinks, and installing a cabinet over the toilet since we don't have much storage in the bathroom. We are on the hunt for a good deal on all these items! The last step will be to get new carpet in the bedroom which I so desperately want!

I decided to go ahead and put the new bedding on our bed even though the project isn't totally done. I have had this bedding sitting in my closet for 2 years so I thought, now is the time! I love how it looks! Of course, I got a deal on it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment