Monday, September 26, 2011

Banana Crumb Muffins

The Texas weather teased me last week with the cool temperatures.  It made me want to bake!  Well, we returned to the hot, 90 degree weather all weekend so instead of starting on my favorite fall recipes, I decided to make some banana muffins instead (using the ripe bananas I got on the clearance shelf at Kroger, of course!). After discovering that I didn't have a go-to recipe, I jumped on Pintrest (love it there!) and searched "Banana Muffins."  Much to my delight, many recipes popped up!  I found this one and went with it - quite honestly it was the crumb topping that sold me on it!
They were so easy to make and smelled amazing baking in the oven.  I had one for breakfast this morning and it was DELICIOUS!  If you like banana bread, you will love this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment