Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Gifts

I have learned over the many years of Christmas shopping that it is much easier to collect gifts throughout the year than to buy everything in December. It is not only easier on the wallet, but easier to complete my shopping list too! I love being able to think, "oh, this would be a perfect gift for ___!" and snag the item in the summer months. Maybe I am just weird, but it works for me.

A few weeks ago, I ventured into the tornado (aka my guest room closet) and dug out all the gifts I had collected the past 12 months. Here is what it looked like:
After 3 hours of wrapping gifts and sorting them into piles, I ended up with this:So, yes, all of the family and friend Christmas shopping is done and most everything is wrapped. I have one or two little things to pick up for Mark. Now it is time to enjoy the Christmas spirit....and my favorite part, giving these gifts to the people I love!

1 comment: