Mark and I took our first trip together on an airplane this Thanksgiving (crazy, huh?). We went to Kingsland, Georgia to visit his sister and her family. His sister, Alicia, had her third baby in late August so I was excited to get to meet Caroline and hold her. Alicia and Tim were so kind to let me hold her, feed her, change her diaper and her clothes for the majority of the 2 days we were there. I got my baby fill and loved every minute of it! Caroline couldn't be more precious.


Mark got to hold her too (while I was napping or showering).

We also got to spend time with our nephews, Mark and Luke. I got to do a lot of reading to the boys which made my very happy. Uncle Mark took the boys on a nature walk and bought them a duck hunting game that they loved playing.
Alicia and Tim prepared a delicious Thanksgiving meal for us. Here is Tim's turkey - it looked as good as it tasted! We also had cornbread stuffing, cranberries, rolls, and mashed potatoes.

Alicia and Tim took us to one of their favorite seafood restaurants the night before Thanksgiving. It is on the water and provided for a great view of boats and the sun setting.

Mark and I even got a good picture together!

Mark and I were afraid of the boys falling in the water so we all thought it was best to head back to the restaurant. The boys, of course, ran there.

Lonestar, their dog, also loved our attention. She especially loves Mark. We let Lonestar sleep in our bed with us as a treat for her. We are used to Bandera sleeping with us so we would have been lonely without a dog!

We had such a nice time in GA and can't wait to go back! We love you Alicia, Tim, Mark, Luke, Caroline and Lonestar!
No comments:
Post a Comment