Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Secret Santa

Every year at Christmas time, the Lower School staff at the school I work at does Secret Santa. It is always so much fun! I got a really great person this year so finding little treats for her was easy!

The rules are simple. You are to give four little gifts throughout the week and give a bigger gift on Friday at the Secret Santa party. You don't know who your person is until the big reveal on Friday. Many people write little poems or write in different handwriting to try to be sneaky.

My Secret Santa has already been very generous to me. Yesterday I got an adorable stack of note pads and today I got a lighted Christmas tree that plugs in the side of your computer. I can't wait to see what tomorrow morning will bring!

Here is what I got my Secret Santa (the pic above is everything wrapped). On her idea sheet she listed relaxing things, candy, books, and Christmas items so I got her all of the above. I hope she likes her gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment