The Black Friday weekend allowed me to find some great deals!
First, there was an online Walmart deal. I was to purchase this gift set for $10.83 (with free shipping) and I would be reimbursed $10. So I got all of this for just 83 cents and it was delivered to my house!

Mark desperately needed some new Polo shirts. He has tried the Target and Old Navy Polos but just doesn't like them as much as the real thing. Lucky for us, there is a Polo outlet store in Allen. I went there during Black Friday weekend and they were having an "everything in the store is 30% off" sale. Yay! So I got each of these for $36 (they are usually $75 in a retail store).

While in the outlet mall, I saw Liz Claiborne was closing their store and selling everything for 80% off. I am not usually a Liz shopper, but I can't help an 80% off sign so I stopped in. I got these really cute pants for work for $19! They were normally $70.
No comments:
Post a Comment