Happy 2011! I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by. Mark and I were remembering that we spent last New Year's Eve with his sister and her husband after just finding out she was pregnant....and now we have Caroline in our lives. Crazy how fast time goes by!I had a nice 2 week break off from work. I got to spend time with out of town friends, had some beauty treatments, and read a lot. I was also sick for a week but better to be sick over break than during work. Mark was beyond generous with my Christmas presents this year. My favorite gift was a beautiful pearl necklace. I cried when I opened it. It was just what I wanted and can't wait to wear it for years to come knowing my husband gave it to me!
We were supposed to go over to a friend's house for a couples dinner party but had to cancel last minute since I still wasn't feeling well. We rang in the New Year at home with the dogs. I loved getting to spend lots of time with Mark over the break.
We had a lot to be thankful for in 2010. Can't wait to see what this year has in store for us!

No comments:
Post a Comment