Friday, October 29, 2010

I Know My Husband Loves Me When....

he returns from his first week at his new job in Palestine, TX with a giant, white chocolate chip cookie from Collin Street Bakery just for me (along with some other sweet treats!). Mark is the best.

I missed him a lot this week, I am not going to lie. I tried to keep myself busy by talking on the phone to friends, going out to dinner with friends, reading, and watching TV, but honestly, it just isn't the same as having my husband with me. It isn't like we do anything that exciting at night. We usually eat dinner, laugh at/deal with the dogs, watch our favorite TV shows and go to bed. But all those things just aren't the same without Mark around!

I am thrilled he is home for the weekend and know our dogs are too. Dixie was beside herself with excitement last night. She could not get enough of Mark! Bandera was too but she had more tattle-telling to do than giving kisses (like Dixie does).

I think it is safe to say that all of Mark's girls missed him while he was away!

No comments:

Post a Comment