Monday, October 4, 2010

Free! (or almost free)

Was I on a free roll this week or what?!?!? I had such a free high I think I even might have impressed myself!

I got an INCREDIBLE deal on Tippr this week. Tippr is another daily deal site that I signed up for. You can sign up for it here and help me out too! So far their Dallas deals aren't great but I was able to score 4 movie tickets (from the Honolulu site) thru Weekly Cinema for just $5!!! Tippr was asking $20 for the 4 tickets (which is still a great deal) but after getting credit from my dad's earlier purchase and my new registration money, I only had to pay $5. I can't wait to go to a movie with Mark for $1.25 each!!!

The beauty store, Ulta, re-opened by our house this week. They offered an ad for a free bag of goodies valued at $60 with no purchase necessary. I was so excited to find out I got a free tube of mascara, a new eye shadow, hand lotion, and hairspray! I also stopped at Bath and Body works to score a free small size of their new lotion.Becky and I made a 9pm trip to Kohl's Friday night after dinner. We each had $10 Kohl's cash to spend. I bought the necklace and earrings below and spent $1.37 out of pocket after using my Kohl's cash and Becky's 30% coupon. Can't wait to wear these!!!My CVS trip was amazing due to a little planning and some great coupons. I got all of this for a mere $10. Paper towels alone usually cost $13!!! The only reason I bought the Halloween decorations was because they were totally free. The in-store CVS coupon printer printed me a $5 off coupon for Halloween decorations so I found the pumpkin for $3.99 and a sippy cup for Charlotte for 99 cents. Great deal!!JC Penney was also offering two free coupons. The first day they were out of the product so I got some face wash free instead. The second day I was able to score a free 10 day supply of Bare Escentuals powder foundation and a small kabuki brush.Walgreens provided me with this great photo collage (all of Mark and Dixie hunting) for free! It is valued at $3.99 and made a perfect addition to the empty frames still hanging on our wall.I also got all of this for free at Walgreens this weekend. Perfect for the winter months!
And all of this was just $2 at Walgreens!

No comments:

Post a Comment