Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Fun


I love the weekends, but then again, who doesn't, right? Mark and I usually lay pretty low on the weekends but this weekend we had lots to do! Friday night we had a movie date night and went to see "The Wrestler" which was very good (Mark loved the 80's music in the movie). Saturday night we met up with two of Mark's friends from work and their significant others. The plan was to have dinner at the Gaylord Texan and then go see a Le Freak but we saw the line for the concert and decided to go play pool instead. I had been to the Gaylord in Nashville plenty of times but never the one here. It had a Texas theme but was equally as entertaining. Sunday, Mark and I went to the All Garden Show in Arlington. As almost home owners we thought it would be fun to see what we could do to improve our home. We decided we could easily spend $30,000 on a new closet and outdoor things...assuming we had an unlimited budget, that is. Although I would like to say we purchased a new outdoor kitchen, we left instead with two bags of soup mix and some roasted nuts (all delicious). The rest of the afternoon we watched four movies, made a cheese and cracker tray for lunch (I was quite impressed with it) and had soup for dinner. Overall a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment