Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Girl's Day

Yes, I realize it is 10:57pm (yes, pm) and I am never up this late, but I just returned home after having a great day. Actually, it was more like a terrific day. Since I am on Spring Break, I decided to test all my wedding day preparations so if any of my ideas needed tweaking, I would have plenty of time to work them out. Luckily, everything turned out just as planned, if not better.

I began the day with a tough workout with the trainer. She took me outdoors since the weather was so beautiful which was different but fun (luckily there was no sitting in grass involved). After showering, I raced to M.A.C. at the mall to get false lashes and my makeup done (I have always wanted to try fake lashes so I did!). I left feeling quite glamorous since I typically wear a very small amount of make-up. Then, I was off to get my wedding up-do which turned out better than I ever imagined! My mom and I then went to purchase my veil. The ladies at the shop suggested I come in full hair and make-up and to bring my dress too so we could get the whole picture with the veil - must say, it was a great idea! Seeing it all together really made me wish July 11 was tomorrow.

I loved my hair and makeup so much I decided to go out with it. I had made plans to meet my friends for dinner at Trulcuk's and then go to the Addison Improv to see Greg Behrendt (the guy who wrote He's Just Not That Into You). The show was so funny my face hurt from laughing so much, not to mention I love having dinner with my friends!

Although I am a bit sad the day is over, I must admit, washing my face and taking my super-hairsprayed hair down never felt so good! Back to a ponytail, flip flops, and a little make-up for me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment