A few good deals this week!
1. I love Bath and Body Works hand soap but hate the $5 price tag so I stock up when they are on sale. They were having a 50% off sale so I searched the
Internet for an additional coupon to bring and found one for a free body lotion with the purchase of $10 worth of merchandise. So for $12 total, I got $32.50 worth of items!

2. My favorite coupon blog gave me a deal for 75 cent Organic Lemonade at Kroger. I bought it but Mark said it was too sweet. Good thing it was cheap and I didn't pay the $3.75 original price tag!

3. Mark and I went to a movie this weekend after not going in forever. It is just too expensive to go these days so instead we rely on
Redbox movies for $1 or watch what we have on our
DVR. I happened to get a Fandango deal on one of the
Groupon-like sites (can't remember which one!) awhile ago and we finally used it! So for $10, instead of $21.50 (yikes!), we went to the movies and saw "Hangover 2." We also used a left over gift card from Christmas to buy popcorn and a drink. It was a great date night!
No comments:
Post a Comment