Lots to report over the last 2 weeks!
1. I got all these items free after receiving a $5 Walmart gift card for a new store opening.
2. I picked up a free pair of underwear at Victoria Secret.
3. A free razor appeared in my mailbox.
4. I found 5 of these thermal shirts for Mark on the sale rack at Kohl's. They were originally $26 but I got them for $4.20 each - amazing! I bought 5 shirts for less than one would normally cost!
5. I bought these for $3.11 (originally $26) at JC Penney after using a $10 off $10 coupon on the special sale price. They are so cute!
7. I scored an $82 Sonicare toothbrush for $29 at Walgreens this weekend. My dentist wanted me to get one but I couldn't stand to pay that price, but for $29, I could do it!

No comments:
Post a Comment