Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just call me Barista!

I came across a recipe for a homemade Frappachino on my favorite coupon blog so I thought, why not try it? It uses pudding, milk, coffee, and ice. I used fat free, sugar free pudding to try to save on calories.

It involved a lot of mess, especially for a morning drink.....but the taste was ok. I need to work on it a bit more because it tasted more like cold blended pudding rather than a real Frappachino (and this girl knows the true taste of a Light Frappachino!!!). I think the "party straw" really helped the overall taste of the drink :)
Mark was laughing at me the entire time since I wanted him to call me "Barista." Not quite a Barista yet, but trying! I really hope this recipe works because it would save me A LOT of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment