After an evening filled with tornado threats, hail, wind and massive amounts of rain, I figured I should ask Mark what he wanted me to do about protecting his truck since I am driving it this week. He said to pull as much of it into the garage as possible to prevent damage. Well, the combination of a small garage and a large truck results in this.....

This one was taken with me in the garage door to our house.....not much room left!

Luckily, I could climb out the back door in order to get out of the truck since there was no room to spare. I was beyond impressed that I not only parked it in the garage, but was also able to get it out of the garage. Let's just say I did a couple of Austin Power 3 point turns.....
haha!
Dixie helped me watch weather reports on the TV throughout the evening. I am so lucky to have her!
No comments:
Post a Comment