1. A $200 pair of prescription glasses for $16.99. They are doing this sale again on Wednesday. Go to coastalcontacts.com and check it out!
2. I got a free Sandwich Trio from La Madeleine. A $7.99 very tasty value! I liked the chicken sandwich the most. And even better, it fed me for 2 meals!
3. I got a card for a free mini-treat from Starbucks so I chose a Red Velvet Whoppie Pie. Gotta say, the picture looks much more appetizing then the actual thing, but hey, it was free! And, they aren't kidding when they say "mini" either!
4. Starbucks also gave me a free grande size drink of my choice since I am part of their drink club. This may or may not mean I frequent Starbucks a little too much!
5. I also scored a free bag of cheese at Kroger and a free bag of Dole salad....not too shabby!

No comments:
Post a Comment