Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekend Fun!

I had an absolute BLAST this weekend! I haven't had this much fun with friends in a really long time!

Friday night, we had my belated birthday party. All I wanted to do was play the "Just Dance" game on Wii. Doug and Becky were nice enough to allow us to have a mini party at their house since they have a Wii. Anthony, Mandy, Derek, and their 2 girls came over and played with us. Mark ordered pizza and bought fancy cupcakes from the Cupcakery in Frisco. It was so much fun! We learned two things from this event: 1. Mark has good dance moves and beat all of us (except once -- I beat him in the duet dance) 2. That game is a workout! We were all sweaty and out of breath by the end of the dance. Sadly, we didn't get any pictures of the night...boo!

Saturday night was Girl's Night. We all wanted to try this new restaurant in the Shops at Legacy called Seasons 52.
It was amazing! They serve all fresh, organic food and every meal is under 470 calories. I had cedar plank salmon with asparagus, carrots, and a few potatoes. They also have this awesome idea of mini-desserts. They come in shot glasses and are only $2.50. They allow you to have a taste of dessert without splurging on calories. I had a banana one and the other girls had chocolate and peanut butter ones.
No one wanted to share so I guess they were all delicious! Now, after a shared appetizer, a meal, a mini dessert and some drinks, I am not sure I was still in the 470 calories range, but everything was delicious! I will go back again, for sure. Mandy, Becky, Jenn and I had such a fun time laughing and talking we decided to go for one more drink and then head home. It was a great night and one that I can't wait to repeat in the future!

Sunday morning, Mark took me to breakfast at Le Peep. He decided to skip the last day of hunting season since he was sick. It was great to spend time together over a yummy meal!

I had a wonderful weekend filled with laughter, friends, and good times. It made me very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment