Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weight Watchers

I am back on Weight Watchers again. Yes, yes, yes, I know, this is about the billionth time I have tried to do Weight Watchers but I am determined to stick with it this time. My work put together a group so it makes it very easy to weigh in and attend meetings when I just have to walk down the hall. Plus, Weight Watchers revamped their program so it is something new and different which is always a nice change. It is called Points Plus and so far, I am really liking it! Instead of calculating points by calories, fat and fiber, now points are determined by fat, carbs, fiber, and protein.

I started last Tuesday and after my first weigh in, I am already down 2.2 pounds! That doesn't sound like much but it is on the high end of what they say you should lose each week so I am proud of that! I have a pretty lofty goal so I have to plug away week by week. That's the only way to get it off!

I stuck to the program even while going out to dinner before the Grace Potter concert and while having a burger and beer party at our house. I didn't feel too deprived not to say I wasn't still wishing I could eat some bad for you food but I managed just fine.

Here's to hoping I will return to a skinny minny in the next 12 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment