I was also able to score a great deal on make-up at CVS. I got both of these for a little over $8 (I saved $17 off the original price). I am a bit of a snob when it comes to really good (though sadly, really expensive) make-up. I have always bought make-up at Bobbi Brown, MAC, or Trish McEvoy but now that I don't have an extra tutoring job after school, I have to cut back and make choices on how I spend my monthly money. I figured I could try a drug store brand and see if maybe I could switch! My Mom shared that L'Oreal had a matching system on their website that told you what shade to buy based on a more expensive brand. I loved that idea so I went with L'Oreal. I bought 2 different bases to try....keeping my fingers crossed that I will love it and I can make the switch to something cheaper!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment