I love playing the grocery game with coupons. I probably spend 2 to 3 hours each week cutting coupons, looking at couponing blogs, scanning the newspaper inserts, and making my shopping list. These types of tasks may not be enjoyable to some, but I can't get enough of saving money!!!
This weekend, Kroger was having a special Saturday-only sale. I was at our neighborhood Kroger by 6:15am in order to get the deals before the shelves were cleared of the items I wanted. After an hour in the store, this is what I brought home.

How much did I spend and save, you ask? I spent $24 and saved $34....yes, all of this for $24!!! I was beyond excited and it made the rest of my day even better (just ask my husband!). I love a good deal...so much so, I went back to Kroger for a second go at it later that afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment