13 years ago
Monday, August 31, 2009
A Girl's Night
I had so much fun Sunday evening! I hosted a dinner for three other women. I have been dying to make some new girl friends - ones that could be close friends in the long run. I wanted trustworthy, honest, real, FUN girls and that is just what I got! We each brought a dish and a recipe card (I am trying hard to cook something each night so I figured this was an easy way to get some new, yummy recipes!). Our conversation covered topics that would probably make our husbands cringe a little, but that is what made it so much fun! It is amazing to me how four women with similar life paths can be so much the same but so different too. I can't wait until our next get-together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment