
The first day of school was yesterday and, boy, was it a great one! I absolutely LOVE back to school time....seeing the plethora of school supplies in the store, shopping the back to school sales, and finding the perfect first day of school outfit just makes me happy. I have now experienced 26 first days of schools, and I have to say, I have looked forward to every single one of them. Every year since I can remember, I have started the new year with a brand new lunch box (or school bag) and a new outfit. I have kept this tradition throughout my college years and even through my years working at a school. Weird? Yes, perhaps, but when you love school as much as I do, it is a little thing like unzipping a new lunch bag (this year's is a very cute Vera Bradley lunch bag, see above) that makes the start of the new school year that much better.

No comments:
Post a Comment