Friday, November 5, 2010

Wedding Album

Most people get their wedding album shortly after their wedding, but not us! 1.5 years later, I finally completed the album and it arrived on our doorstep this week. I love how it turned out.My brother was kind enough to give us our wedding album as our wedding gift. I found a Groupon for photo albums and had my brother get it. It is called A & I books and they did an AMAZING job!

I had so much fun organizing it and picking pictures. It brought me back to my high school days when I was co-editor of the school yearbook. Gosh did I love laying out pages (yep, nerd alert!). I probably spent nearly 10 hours laying out this album but, it turned out just as I had hoped and it will serve has a wonderful keepsake of our wonderful wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment