Friday, November 5, 2010

Free! (or almost free)

This week, my mom tipped me off to a Kroger location going out of business. The entire store (or what was left of it) was 40% off. An hour of searching every shelf allowed me to get a lot of items that I would normally never buy for just $28! I got a bit produce, a few organic frozen items, and some things that I don't ever have coupons for. I was thrilled!
I also got a $2 Panera Bread Company gift card in the mail (I took a 3 minute survey) and a totally free pack of gum!I also scored some great deals at Target this week but forgot to take pictures. I got a roll of gift wrap for 48 cents, some ribbon for 24 cents, and a box of 3D sidewalk child for Mark's nephews on sale for $2.48 (originally $10!).

No comments:

Post a Comment