13 years ago
Monday, November 15, 2010
Cake Decorating Class #2
I had so much fun at this week's cake decorating class! We were to bring two batches of frosting and a cake to class. There, we learned how to color the frosting, how to use piping gel to transfer a design, how to smooth the cake's frosting, and how to use a few more frosting tips. We ended up making a design with all of the day's teachings. I chose a cupcake....big surprise! There is just something about cupcakes that I love. Plus, a cupcake on top of cake, could I ask for anything more?!?!?

I decided to use the remaining frosting and try my hand at a second cake on Sunday. I wanted to bring my friend who just had a baby something yummy so I did the fish pattern. I didn't like it as much as the cupcake but I am still practicing! Practice makes perfect, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment