It has taken me a whole week to post these pictures from last weekend. Not that I was super busy or anything, it just slipped my mind!
Here is my shopping trip to
Walgreens and
CVS on Sunday. Pretty good for spending $5. I was quite pleased!

Mark and I also agreed to help our dear neighbors, Doug and Becky, by taking care of their
Labradoodle, Cali, while they made a quick trip back home to visit Doug's mother. I was so excited since we are dog-less right now!!! Cali is so easy and much less hyper than Dixie so she was fun to have around. One thing we learned about Cali...she is LAZY!!!

As much as we love Cali, Mark decided she should be named after the flying dog in "The Never Ending Story" so Mark started calling her
Falkor. Cali ignored him (as she should have). We also decided she had more Poodle than Lab in her so we now refer to her as a
Doodleador.
Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment